PE Series PE-3312 n-Butane Gas Detector
PROSENSE PE-3312 n-Butane Gas detectors can reliably detect n-Butane (%LEL) gases in environments and classified areas.
PE-3312 employed with Catalytic sensors for the n-Butane detection provides excellent output linearity 0 - 50, 0-100%LEL.
- PE-3312 n-Butane gas detector provides universal 4-20 mA signal to connect to Prosense Gas control panels or a suitable PLC.
- Optional PE-2R relay card provides two-level selectable alarm relay outputs (Alarm1 and Alarm2), can be set to predefined LEL levels to be linked to addressable or conventional fire control panels.
- The Prosense "PE" series detector is certified
- Ex II 2G Ex d IIC T6
- IEP 12 ATEX 082
- IEP 12 ATEX 103
- IEP 12 ATEX 118X and is suitable for use in Zone 1-2 hazardous areas
- with the additional apparatus, IP-66 rated and can become safer against water flashes.
- Process Industry
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Food Facilities
- Metal Industries
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Gas Distribution Stations