Offering detection of up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged solution, Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use and user focused features.
An optional internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes
NEW! IR Sensor Technology
Gas-Pro IR detects potentially explosive gases in conditions where a pellistor-based catalytic sensor may struggle, especially in a low oxygen environment. The infrared measurement gives improved reliability and measures gas in two different wavelengths: one that absorbs gas and the other does not. With little chance of being poisoned, the Gas-Pro IR is inherently safer and saves the need of regular and expensive pellistor replacement when used in likely contaminated environments.
Find out more
- Top mount display - makes it easy to read at a glance
- Simple single button operation - reduces training time
- Intuitive functionality - can be used whilst wearing gloves
- Monitor 5 gases from many different options - offers multiple uses within one compact detector
- Pumped and diffusion solutions
- Multiple languages
- Automatic fail-safe flow plate recognition - takes away the pain of pre-entry testing
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode
- Reliable lithium-ion battery - provides over 14 hr use from a 7.5 hr charge
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 - capable of withstanding harsh environments
- Bump and calibration reminders - Full compliance