P Series P-3233 Petrol Vapors Gas Detector
PROSENSE P-3233 Petrol Vapors detectors can reliably detect Petrol Vapors(%LEL) gases in environments and classified areas.
P-3233 employed with Infrared sensors for the n-Butane detection provides excellent output linearity 0 - 100%LEL.
- P-3233 Petrol Vapors gas detector provides universal 4-20 mA signal to connect to Prosense Gas control panels or a suitable PLC.
- Optional P-3R relay card provides three-level selectable alarm relay outputs (Alarm1 and Alarm2), the third one for FAULT level and can be set to predefined LEL levels to be linked to addressable or conventional fire control panels.
- The optional P-RS addressable card provides Modbus RTU output that can connect to the S-DP32 addressable Gas Control Panel.
- The Prosense "P" series detector is certified
- Ex II 2G Ex d IIC T6
- IEP 12 ATEX 082
- IEP 12 ATEX 103
- IEP 12 ATEX 118X and is suitable for use in Zone 1-2 hazardous areas
- with the additional apparatus, IP-66 rated and can become safer against water flashes.
- Process Industry
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Food Facilities
- Metal Industries
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Gas Distribution Stations