PC3 Series PC3-3012 LPG Gas Detector
PROSENSE PC3-3012 LPG Gas detectors can reliably detect LPG (%LEL) gases in environments and classified areas.
PC3-3012 employed with Catalytic sensors for the LPG detection provides excellent output linearity 0- 100% LEL.
- PC3-3012 LPG gas detector provides universal 4-20 mA signal to connect to Prosense Gas control panels or a suitable PLC.
- Optional P-3R relay card for toxic gases provides three-level selectable alarm relay (Alarm1 and Alarm2) and FAULT outputs. Alarm levels can be set to predefined values to connect detector conventional fire control panels or individually manage to siren or solenoid valves.
- The Prosense "PC3" series detector is certified
- Cable Gland - Ex II 2GD Ex d IIC Gb
- Sensor Head - Ex II 2G Ex mb IIC T6 Gb
- IEP 12 ATEX 103
- IEP 11 ATEX 38X and is suitable for use in Zone 2 hazardous areas.
- Process Industry
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Food Facilities
- Metal Industries
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Gas Distribution Stations