PQ Series PQD-3135 Methane Gas Detector
Prosense "PQ" series PQD-3135 Methane fixed gas detectors are designed and developed according to the demanding conditions of the industry in order to continuously measure the Methane gas in the air. With its ATEX certification, it has proven its suitability for harsh environmental conditions.
It is able to provide measurement stability, target gas measurement and accuracy thanks to the pellistor sensor which are suitable for industrial conditions.
- Provides excellent output linearity 0-100% LEL.
- PQD-3135 Methane gas detectors provide the user with instant information on the status and ambient conditions of the targeted gas through the OLED display.
- User-friendly software allows for easy adjustments.
- As standard, 4-20mA and RS485 (Modbus RTU) outputs can easily be operated by connecting to Prosense S Series panels or a suitable PLC.
- With its SH30 Stainless Steel sensor head, it performs best under harsh environmental conditions.
- It can be used with the optional P-3R relay card and 3 dry contact relay outputs. Alarm 1 and Alarm 2 relays can be set to default LEL or ppm levels. The third dry contact relay output is used for Fault status.
- PQD-3135 Methane gas detector can be safely used in potentially explosive atmospheres thanks to the ATEX certification and with the IP-65 protection class, which can be used safely in harsh outdoor conditions.
- With the optional P-IP66, it can also be safe against strong water jets.
- Proses and Metal Industry
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Food and Medicine Facilities
- Gas Distributions Stations
Please click here for detailed search.